miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

LAB ACTIVITY FORM 8 GRADE

1. http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/future-1-will/exercises?03

Next, here's the negative form (just add 'not' - remember will not = won't):
  • I will not go (I won't ..)
  • You will not be late (you won't ..)
  • It will not snow tomorrow (it won't..)
  • She will not get the job (she won't..)
  • He will not pass the exam (he won't ..)
  • We will not come (we won't..)
  • They will not stop (they won't ..)
Future Simple Negative Exercise 
Make the future simple negative: 
1. I'm afraid I _________________________ (not / be) able to come tomorrow. 
2. Because of the train strike, the meeting _________________________ (not / 
take) place at 9 o'clock. 
3. A: “Go and tidy your room.” 
B: “I _________________________ (not / do) it!” 
4. If it rains, we _________________________ (not / go) to the beach. 
5. In my opinion, she _________________________ (not / pass) the exam. 
6. A: “I'm driving to the party, would you like a lift?” 
B: “Okay, I _________________________ (not / take) the bus, I'll come with 
you.” 
7. He _________________________ (not / buy) the car, if he can't afford it. 
8. I've tried everything, but he _________________________ (not / eat). 
9. According to the weather forecast, it _________________________ (not / 
snow) tomorrow. 
10. A: “I'm really hungry.” 
B: “In that case we _________________________ (not / wait) for John.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario